Solarwinds Inc. Sales Engineer in Rotterdam, Netherlands
SolarWinds mission is to make IT look easy by arming technology pros with the solutions they need to solve today’s IT challenges. With more than 250,000 customers worldwide, SolarWinds users are loyal and passionate tech pros, and they depend on our products to solve their day-to-day IT management challenges quickly and easily.
SolarWinds Service Desk (Formally Samanage) is a cloud-based IT service management solution built to streamline the way IT provides support and delivers services to the rest of the organization. Due to our rapid growth, we offer career opportunities and currently we are seeking an experienced Sales Engineer.
Your team plays a pivotal role in our mission and influences how prospects, clients, users, partners, and others perceive and interact with our technology - from use cases, to identifying pain points, to using SolarWinds Service Desk. The Sales Engineer has ultimate responsibility for being a subject matter expert for our prospects and current customers while explaining how the Solarwinds application can solve their problems in terms that everyone can understand.
● You will build on your expertise on how customers gain value from software
● You will coordinate with Sales, Customer Success, and even Marketing to continually improve sales discovery
● You will identify the needs of the customer and translate them into an experience to efficiently sell at a technical level
● You will solve problems and create solutions that will truly impact how Solarwinds customers work
● You thrive on new challenges and change as you grow in your career
● You will coordinate with our product team to provide feedback on customer requirements
● You will grow in your expertise as a SaaS B2B subject matter expert at a fun company that is disrupting an industry
● 3-5 years of technical or SaaS sales experience
● Proven success in a technical role at other software companies
● You’ll have a proven track record of successful delivery of customer projects or implementations
● Experience configuring and demonstrating software applications to meet business needs
● Experience and desire to work within a fast-paced, iterative sales and development environment
● Technical proficiency with cloud apps, RESTful APIs, integrations
● Expert knowledge of the complete sales lifecycle with extensive experience responding to sales RFIs/RFPs and configuring software demos at very high levels of quality
● Capability to translate business requirements into compelling software demonstrations
● Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills. High degree of confidence in presenting software demos and leading technical pre-sales discussions
Sound like an opportunity where you would thrive and grow? More importantly, could this be the right next step in reaching your career goals? Good! Let’s be in touch. We’ll share our vision for the future and discover how you can be a part of it.
SolarWinds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. SolarWinds will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID 2019-13437
# Positions 1
Category (Candidate Search) Sales
Position Type Fixed Term
Business Group ITSM