Solarwinds Inc. Senior .NET Developer in Minsk, Belarus
We are looking for a self-motivated, creative and result-driven person with good communication skills and the ability to quickly acquire new knowledge.
You need to have skills to develop clean self-documented code and follow commonly used best coding practices.
Most of all we want you to be an enthusiastic, talented and happy engineer, developing great products, just as we are.
improving the scalability of the product to keep up with customer growth and future requirements;
implementing new features to address customer needs;
reducing production running costs by re-architecting data storage into lower costs solutions;
maintaining product quality and availability;
improving the security of production environments by adhering to well-established industry best practices;
automating build and deployment practices.
.NET Framework / C#
RESTful Web Services
Nice to have:
Knowledge of TCP/IP and computer networking in general
CI/CD (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc)
IoC/DI (Autofac, Castle Windsor)
ORMs (EF, Dapper)
Unit Test frameworks (MS Test, NUnit)
JS frameworks (ExtJS, Angular)
Cloud Platforms (AWS)
Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Docker)
• Working with the best engineers passionate about their job;
• Opportunity to grow - participation in conferences, training, knowledge sharing, etc.;
• Easy to reach office in the intersection of 2 underground metro lines in the city center;
• Competitive salary + annual bonus;
• Medical service for you and your family;
• English classes twice a week;
• Sport activities compensation;
• Free lunches twice a week;
• Coffee, tea, juice, milk and other refreshments;
• Table football, team activities.
SolarWinds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. SolarWinds will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID 2020-14094
# Positions 1
Category (Candidate Search) Engineering
Position Type Regular
Business Group MSP