Solarwinds Inc. Junior C++ Developer for Backup Solution in Minsk, Belarus
SolarWinds MSP is seeking an Associate C++ Developer .
You will work on our state-of-the-art product – SolarWinds MSP Backup and Recovery .
This is a solution with multi-platform client and server side for managed services providers, system administrators of large enterprises, telecommunication and hosting providers. It provides a hybrid 2-tier backup technology that benefits both from on-premises and cloud based backups.
Your colleagues will be talented engineers who like to code, create smart and simple solutions, and explore new technologies. We are open for any fresh ideas and are constantly improving our toolset.
● Develop complex features through multiple software layers
● Provide technical feedback and assistance on others' code and design
● Use advanced operating systems knowledge to troubleshoot complex issues
● Design/review architecture of complex features with multiple components, efficiently use design patterns
● Identify and addresses root cause of issues, drive problem from its definition till successful completion
● Design and implement new libraries and tests
● knowledge of C++ and STL
● knowledge of object-oriented programming and ability to use Software design patterns
● Solving practical programming problems using Boost
● Knowledge of Networking protocols and Multithreading
● Ability to write quality-oriented code and support it with unit- and auto-tests
● Development on Windows, write сross-platform code
What we offer?
Work in a friendly team with founders and speakers of local C++ community
Working with the best engineers, whom you can learn from
Opportunity to grow - participation in conferences, training, knowledge sharing, etc.
Easy to reach office in the intersection of 2 underground metro lines in the city center
Medical service for you and your family
Free lunches twice a week
Coffee, tea, juice, milk and other refreshments
Table football, team activities
English classes twice a week
Swimming pool twice a week
SolarWinds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. SolarWinds will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID 2017-9752
# Positions 1
Category (Candidate Search) Engineering
Position Type Open Ended Contract
Business Group SolarWinds MSP