Solarwinds Inc. Technical Support Representative in Lisboa, Portugal
SolarWinds MSP is seeking a Software Support Engineer to diagnose and resolve technical issues involving all SolarWinds MSP Products. The Support Engineer is the key interface between SolarWinds MSP and our customers with the primary goal of making sure overall quality and customer satisfaction goals are exceeded.
This position requires someone who is technical, organized, has excellent communication and people skills and follow-through, can use good judgement, set priorities, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Highly motivated individuals who thrive in a fast-paced contact center environment and are passionate about quality are encouraged to apply.
• Deliver service and support to customers via phone, email, and/or chat
• Provide an exceptional customer experience through issue resolution
• Redirect or escalate issues appropriately when issues appropriately
• Maintain thorough and accurate documentation of cases
• Maintain and continue to develop in-depth knowledge of all our products and services
• Technical degree/diploma preferred, or qualified by experience
• Effective listening, and ability to communicate both verbally and written, professionally
• Previous experience in technical, or customer service role preferred
• Understanding of networking terms, concepts and protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Firewall, Proxy Server, Active Directory etc.)
• Proficient in Windows Server operating systems, file structure, registry, event logs, boot, services, AD
• Working experience with macOS or Linux is preferred.
• Experience with SQL Server or Linux (Server deployments) is also preferred
• Fluency in English and Portuguese is preferable
SolarWinds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. SolarWinds will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID 2020-14160
# Positions 1
Category (Candidate Search) Support
Position Type Regular
Business Group MSP