Solarwinds Inc. Sales Manager in Edinburgh, United Kingdom
SolarWinds MSP is the leading global provider of complete IT management and automation solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs). Our award-winning product suite includes the industry’s #1 RMM Service Automation Platform and has a proven track record of helping MSPs standardize and automate the setup and delivery of IT services in order to achieve true scalability. We believe that the MSPs who use our products everyday should be excited about them. That's why we put our users first in everything we do and strive to deliver powerful functionality while making their jobs easier.
The Sales Manager is responsible for leading the implementation and execution of the SolarWinds sales strategy across EMEA. Making certain that the corporate message is understood and its products are considered and ultimately chosen by leveraging sales and engineering resources. This role will be responsible for learning and executing on the SolarWinds sales model; selling software consistently and predictably to achieve pre-determined sales quotas and targets while ensuring a satisfied customer base to build a sustainable business for future success in the region.
This role would be perfectly suited to someone who has had a successful sales career and is looking to make the move to management.
• Building a strong sales culture
• Sell side by side with the reps in a "Sell through Model"
• Analysing business metrics and reporting: Creating initiatives, sales plays to further boost results
• Hiring, development of talent
• Providing timely and accurate business forecasts to sales and executive management
• Must possess strong leadership skills and the ability to build and motivate a sales organisation
• Ability to analyse business metrics and reporting
• Ability to maintain daily deal velocity and momentum
• Ideally has a background in selling and or managing in a SaaS environment
• Ability to understand SaaS sales metrics (Salesforce, Tableau)
• Ability to recruit a team and scale against aggressive growth targets
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
• Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written) with strong interpersonal skills
SolarWinds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. SolarWinds will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID 2019-12106
# Positions 1
Category (Candidate Search) Sales
Position Type Regular
Business Group SolarWinds MSP