Solarwinds Inc. Technical Support Representative in Dundee, United Kingdom
SolarWinds MSP is seeking a Software Support Engineer to diagnose and resolve technical issues involving all SolarWinds MSP Products. The Support Engineer is the key interface between SolarWinds MSP and our customers with the primary goal of making sure overall quality and customer satisfaction goals are exceeded.
This position requires someone who is technical, organised, has excellent communication and people skills and follow-through, can use good judgement, set priorities, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Highly motivated individuals who thrive in a fast-paced contact centre environment and are passionate about quality are encouraged to apply.
• Handling and resolving technical support cases raised by our customers via form and phone
• Use technical knowledge, problem solving skills and soft skills combined to provide and excellent and effortless support experience to SolarWinds MSP partners and clients
• Contribute towards documentation by recommending articles or article modifications to those responsible for article creation with the opportunity in the future to be a member of the team responsible for article creation.
• Triage support incidents and know when to collaborate or seek input to ensure the customer receives the most efficient experience possible combing quality with speed of resolution.
• Use our case management system combined with autonomy over own case load to properly prioritize cases and manage case load in line with our Service Level Objectives resulting in high customer satisfaction and ensuring customers’ expectations are met or exceeded.
• Rotational shifts covering from Monday-Friday 7am – 7pm (GMT)
No specific qualifications; technical education is a plus but not essential.
• Positive attitude, excellent soft skills, hunger to improve technical knowledge and soft skills continuously throughout career.
• Coachable, dynamic and solution focused
• Excellent soft skills
• Excellent Technical ability or
• Technical Aptitude with a hunger to increase this knowledge
SolarWinds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. SolarWinds will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID 2019-13711
# Positions 1
Category (Candidate Search) Support
Position Type Regular
Business Group MSP