Solarwinds Inc. Financial Accountant in Dundee, United Kingdom
SolarWinds MSP is looking for a suitable candidate to join their expanding international finance function in Dundee, Scotland. This role will assist directly with all accounting and financial reporting aspects for our MSP UK subsidiaries and will need to have strong General Ledger and statutory compliance experience also. This role reports directly to the Director, Finance in Dundee and is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding US Multinational.
• Responsible for specific local statutory reporting and compliance in UK
• Responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of the monthly accounts
• Review of monthly VAT Returns, including VAT MOSS submissions and EC sales listings
• Strong IFRS and US GAAP knowledge with a good GL understanding would be beneficial
• Review of timely reports for filing with Local Statistical office
• The development of strong relationships with key stakeholders, in particular with our G&A teams across EMEA and US
• Complete specific Balance Sheet Reconciliations for month end close
• Provide relevant monthly GL analysis including flux analyses and related commentary
• Responsible for ensuring that all accounting controls are in operation and being adhered to.
• Ad hoc reporting and other duties as may be agreed from time to time
Qualifications and skills required
• Finance or Business Degree or equivalent
• Ideally be ACA/CIMA/ACCA Qualified Accountant, with 1-3 years post qualified relevant experience.
• Experience using an integrated ERP system (e.g. Netsuite, Oracle or SAP)
• Knowledge of VAT Filing returns a distinct advantage
• A good working knowledge of Excel including Pivot tables and lookups
• Excellent time management and planning skills so that work is prioritised and strict deadlines met even when faced with outside distractions.
• Experienced in month end accounts preparation to tight deadlines.
• Team player with strong communication, analytical, finance and accounting skills.
• Experience in supervising or mentoring of a team will be advantageous.
SolarWinds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. SolarWinds will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID 2019-13124
# Positions 1
Category (Candidate Search) Finance
Position Type Regular
Business Group MSP