Solarwinds Inc. Technical Pre-Sales Engineer - Arabic Speaking in Cork, Ireland
SolarWinds provides powerful and affordable IT management software to more than 200,000 customers worldwide - from Fortune 500 enterprises to small businesses. Focused on the real-world needs of IT professionals, SolarWinds products are downloadable, easy to use and maintain, and provide the power, scale, and flexibility needed to manage today's complex IT environments.
The Technical Pre-Sales Engineer provides customers and sales staff with technical product advice during pre-sales discussions. Performs detailed online demonstrations during which they must effectively promote product features, answer audience questions and clearly ascertain the customer’s needs and requirements. The Sales Engineer must demonstrate good knowledge of the company’s products and will be required to assist customers wherever necessary during their product evaluations. This will include responding to technical queries via email, remote assistance, troubleshooting and solving complex pre-sales support problems. Qualified applicants will have a minimum of 3 years sales engineering, systems engineering, solutions architecture, network/system administration, technology consulting or relevant presales experience.
• Performing technical pre-sales support activities for customers who are evaluating SolarWinds products
• Conducting online product demonstrations and webinars.
• Answering technical questions from potential customers and channel partners.
• Maintaining and continually upgrading technical understanding of products and providing training to other team members where necessary.
• Advising Inside Sales (IS) in all technical pre-sales support functions.
• Performing pre-sales technical support duties, including product configuration and troubleshooting of customer issues.
• Performing training to different departments internally – sales, renewals, support, marketing
• Conveying customer feedback including feature requests and product issues to Product Management and Development teams.
• Presenting at partner events and industry trade shows from time-to-time
• Fluent Arabic language skills required.
• Exceptional oral and written communication and presentation skills are critical.
• Must possess strong reasoning and technical troubleshooting skills.
• Must have a curious mind, capable of figuring out complex topics.
• Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills who is eager to learn and creative
• Possess a strong desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced sales organization
• Technically oriented possessing an aptitude for rapidly learning complex software applications
• Ability to rapidly assimilate and distil complex topics in the form of a presentation
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant Business or Computing discipline
• 3+ years’ experience in related field (sales engineering, systems engineering, solutions architecture, network/system administration, technology consulting, relevant presales experience or similar IT related job function)
• Server (Windows 2012+, UNIX or Linux) experience highly desirable.
• IT industry certification a plus.
• Additional experience in network/cloud/infrastructure monitoring, SIEM, compliance and security/threat analysis highly desirable.
Why Join SolarWinds? A Career with SolarWinds can offer you:
• The opportunity to work in one of the most successful sales organizations in the world
• Highly competitive salary, accelerated career opportunities and excellent benefits
• Access to next generation technologies
• Training, coaching and mentoring by senior Technical Pre-Sales Engineers and Account Executives
• Ability to earn SolarWinds certifications
• Become an expert in monitoring and managing all aspects of the IT environment
• The chance to work in multi-million dollar territories with high earning potential for a market leading software vendor
• A significant investment by SolarWinds to your ongoing career development and success
SolarWinds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. SolarWinds will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID 2019-12914
# Positions 1
Category (Candidate Search) Sales
Position Type Regular
Business Group Core IT