Solarwinds Inc. Sales Development Representative in Cork, Ireland
Do you have a passion for selling? Do you want to earn uncapped commissions? Do you love “all things” tech and want to learn more about IT Software? Do you want to use your tech knowledge to develop new sales opportunities? If so, SolarWinds is seeking enthusiastic self–motivated Sales Development Representatives to join our thriving team.
SolarWinds provides powerful and affordable IT management software to more than 250,000 customers worldwide – from Fortune 500 enterprises to small businesses. Focused on the real-world needs of IT professionals, SolarWinds products are downloadable, easy to use and maintain, and provide the power, scale, and flexibility needed to manage today’s complex IT environments.
• Develop and cultivate company-provided contacts through the opportunity prospecting and qualification process
• Articulate SolarWinds solutions, values and abilities to IT Engineers through phone and email communication
• Learn and develop new, creative sales techniques and strategies
• Land, expand and retain customers through prompt email/phone response
• Meet weekly quality and quantity pipe build metrics
• Participate in weekly sales meetings and articulate market feedback
• The ability to work in a fast-paced industry and achieve set targets
• Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organisation
• Ability to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated
• Passion for selling and enthusiastic self starter with a “can do” attitude. Experience with a high call volume, fast paced phone sales environment
• Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals by phone while maintaining established sales quotas
SolarWinds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. SolarWinds will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID 2020-14252
# Positions 1
Category (Candidate Search) Sales
Position Type Regular
Business Group Core IT