Solarwinds Inc. Product Marketing Specialist in Cork, Ireland
Come be a part of one of the most respected and fastest growing software companies in the world! We have offices across the globe and our teams are focused on helping address the needs of IT professionals everywhere. We are looking for a Product Marketing Specialist to own global go-to-market for one or more of our security products.
The right person for this role loves telling compelling and memorable stories to IT professionals about technical products and doing what it takes to achieve the financial and market success of their products.
As Product Marketing Specialist:
• Help develop and support the go to market plans for your products.
• Help to position the plans in ways that will strengthen the SolarWinds brand with the goal of growing sales.
• Develop content such as email campaigns, presentations, blog posts and more.
• Connect with customers to gather feedback on our products, the problems they are facing and what competitors they are considering.
• Work internally with cross-functional teams, including demand generation, sales, renewals, creative, and corporate communications to execute your marketing plan.
• Work very closely with a Product Manager to ensure you have visibility into the product roadmap and upcoming product releases.
• Competitive analysis work.
• Ideally 2-5 Years of Product Marketing experience in the IT Software Industry, preferably Security
• Experience with marketing & selling software products to IT and Security Operations professionals
• Ability to interpret business metrics
• Analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail and follow up
• Ability to interact with cross-functional teams, customers, partners, and sales with accuracy and professionalism
• Familiarity with Salesforce and Tableau is a plus
SolarWinds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. SolarWinds will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID 2020-14249
# Positions 1
Category (Candidate Search) Product
Position Type Regular
Business Group Core IT