Solarwinds Inc. Payroll Specialist (Fixed Term Contract) in Cork, Ireland
SolarWinds is one of the fastest growing software companies and we have been featured on the Top Small companies in America list by Forbes magazine. As a team member you will have the opportunity to work for a company that appreciates and values the voice of its people. As well as its customers. You will also benefit from representing competitive products that makes an impact for their customers. We a re looking for an experienced payroll professional sought to join busy payroll department for a 1 year maternity contract, reporting to the International Payroll Manager and based in our Cork office. This is a great opportunity for an experienced candidate to join a dynamic international team and exposure to global payroll.
• Responsible for the coalition and submission of payroll data to ADP and other payroll bureaus
• Maintenance of Payroll Spreadsheets for each assigned country
• Liaise with HR in all locations to ensure the timely delivery of all payroll related data
• Responsible for the review and reconciliation of Payroll reports from ADP
• Payment of net salaries to employees
• Payments to 3rd parties for payroll related items
• Issuing of Leaver documentation on a timely basis
• Retention of all records in a proper manner
• Month End Journals
• Payroll experience is preferable.
• Exposure to dealing with ADP an advantage
• Advanced Excel Skills
• IPASS an advantage
• Positive attitude, motivated problem solver and customer oriented
• Team Player with good interpersonal skills
• Fluent English
SolarWinds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. SolarWinds will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID 2019-12842
# Positions 1
Category (Candidate Search) Finance
Position Type Fixed Term
Business Group SolarWinds