Solarwinds Inc. Channel Account Manager in Cork, Ireland
Since our founding in 1999, SolarWinds’ mission has been to provide purpose-built products that are designed to make jobs easier for IT professionals, MSPs, and DevOps pros. We offer value-driven products and tools that solve a broad range of IT management challenges—whether those challenges are related to networks, servers, applications, storage, virtualization, cloud, or development operations.
If there is a piece of IT infrastructure anywhere in the world where performance matters, SolarWinds provides the technology to manage it. Whether you’re an army of one managing a small environment, an MSP responsible for multiple customers, part of an IT team managing an enterprise, or you’ve migrated to the cloud—if you care about IT performance—SolarWinds has powerful, easy-to-use, and affordable products to help you manage it.
• Own the pipeline of opportunities from creation to close and meet/exceed quarterly sales targets
• Drive business daily, handle all pipeline related activities from start to finish with the ultimate aim of delivering revenue
• Other key responsibilities include weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast accuracy, pipeline development and customer satisfaction
• Build, support and manage existing channel relationships and enable/add new resellers to grow regional footprint as well as building multi-level relationships with our channel partners
• Support channel partners on joint sales and joint marketing activities
• Promote the SolarWinds sales motions within our channel partners organisations
• Work with channel partners and our marketing team in achieving and sustaining annual sales targets based around pipeline creation
• Ability to articulate company’s product, strategic and technical benefits and advantages relative to competitor offerings
• Ability to co-manage and own end user accounts whilst building rapport and confidence with resellers and distributors by guiding them through the complete sales cycle
• Successful track record in relationship based accounts and/or channel accounts management while directly owning a revenue target
• Broad experience of selling in the IT industry
• Successful track record of exceeding revenue goals
• Knowledge of the channel process and how to engage and enable partners
• Excellent planning, organization, and communication skills internally, coupled with strong partner focus in driving sales through various channels
• Knowledge of Solarwinds Products is an advantage
SolarWinds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. SolarWinds will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID 2020-14117
# Positions 1
Category (Candidate Search) Sales
Position Type Regular
Business Group Core IT