Solarwinds Inc. Technical Lead, Front-End Developer in Bucharest, Romania
The SolarWinds UI team is responsible for building a modern frontend framework, used across all SolarWinds products to provide a familiar, cohesive and delightful user experience for our customers. Our framework must be flexible enough to accommodate dozens of different products and their unique use-cases, while also maintaining a consistent user experience. We're looking for creative, dedicated frontend developers that share our passion for modernizing the UI for the SolarWinds product suite, as well as empowering our product developers with the tools they need to build beautiful UIs as efficiently as possible.
• Leading a Scrum team focused on building Angular-based shared components that meet the requirements of our UX designers and provide well-considered, flexible APIs for product developers.
• You'll work closely with product developers to ensure the APIs meet their needs.
• You'll work closely with UX to ensure their specs are honored.
• You'll work closely with other UI leadership to coordinate solutions and architectural direction.
• You have at least 2 years of previous leadership experience.
• You have at least 1 year of experience with Angular
• Familiarity with Typescript
• You have experience releasing packages with complex build pipelines
• You're comfortable in an enterprise environment
• You think there is no such thing as too much communication.
• You take initiative to get things done without explicit direction.
• You enjoy helping other developers find bugs and learn new things.
• BONUS: You have experience developing UI frameworks.
• A full-time position (40 hours/week)
• Attractive salary and regular performance-dependent salary increases, annual bonus plan
• Private medical subscription
• Gym Subscription
• Life & disability insurance
• Extra leave days for seniority acquired within the company
• Modern office facilities located centrally
• Lots of space for self-development, personal growth, and opportunities to contribute
• Possibility to get involved in our Social Responsibility Program
• A team of high performing and passionate colleagues.
SolarWinds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. SolarWinds will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID 2019-13139
# Positions 1
Category (Candidate Search) Engineering
Position Type Regular
Business Group Core IT