Solarwinds Inc. Technical Lead Developer in Bucharest, Romania
Are you an experienced software developer with a passion for building cutting edge software solutions? Do you love using the latest technology and working in a fast-paced, agile, and innovative environment? Are you a team player who loves to collaborate with others? Then SolarWinds could be the new rewarding challenge you are looking for.
SolarWinds is the leading global provider of complete IT management and Automation solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs). Our award-winning product suite includes the industry’s #1 RMM Service Automation Platform and has a proven track record of helping MSPs standardize and automate the setup and delivery of IT services in order to achieve true scalability. We believe that the MSPs who use our products everyday should be excited about them. That's why we put our users first in everything we do and strive to deliver powerful functionality while making their jobs easier.
We are looking for a Technical Lead Developer to join our Platform Team and help advance our suite of products. The ideal candidate has a passion for scalable and robust cloud software, simple UX, developer productivity and an appetite to constantly learn/improve. If you enjoy working in a team of smart people and share the same passion for engineering with them we'd love to talk to you!
• Investigate and resolve complex technical issues with simple and elegant solutions
• Continually identify areas of improvement with respect to product supportability, development process, quality, and technology stack
• Lead the design, implementation, and testing of new features
• Mentor junior team members, provide technical guidance, and share best practices both within and outside the team
• Build secure, scalable, distributed and fault-tolerant cloud-based systems, following Agile development processes
• Perform code reviews at all levels
• Be self-driven, with focus on achieving team goals and overall project delivery milestones
• BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
• 7+ years designing and developing commercial software
• Experience with a major client-side UI framework (Angular, AngularJS, React, etc.)
• Good knowledge of TypeScript, pre-processors such as LESS and SaSS
• Demonstrated proficiency in multiple areas of programming (e.g. web development, concurrency, design patterns, etc.)
• API technologies (REST, GraphQL, etc)
• Experience running large applications on one or more public clouds (preferably AWS)
• Experience with good source control concepts and tools (Git or similar)
• Working knowledge of automated testing patterns and practices
• Ability to learn new products and programming languages quickly
• Excellent problem solving skills; can triage and resolve critical tech issues without supervision
• Should have excellent communications skills, a good attitude, and a friendly personality
• Experience with at least one of the following programing languages (Java, C#)
• Knowledge of Databases (MySQL, Redis, RDS) & SQL
• Experience working in and leading distributed teams
• NodeJS module experience
• Experience with industry leading CI/CD practices and Jenkins build configuration management
• Familiarity with Microservices and Serverless architectures
• A full-time position (40 hours/week)
• Attractive salary and regular performance-dependent salary increases, annual bonus plan
• Private medical subscription
• Gym Subscription
• Life & disability insurance
• Extra leave days for seniority acquired within the company
• Modern office facilities located centrally
• Lots of space for self-development, personal growth, and opportunities to contribute
• Possibility to get involved in our Social Responsibility Program
• A team of high performing and passionate colleagues.
SolarWinds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. SolarWinds will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID 2019-12857
# Positions 1
Category (Candidate Search) Engineering
Position Type Regular
Business Group MSP