Solarwinds Inc. Technical Lead Developer in Bucharest, Romania
We're Geekbuilt. Our company was built by IT administrators and senior systems engineers who know what it takes to manage today’s dynamic IT environments.
Join our pack, and get access to the close-knit tech-community. You will be part of an international team, working from our centrally located offices in Bucharest.
If you're looking forward to joining a stable tech-community, create tools for engineers just like you, read on!
Since our founding in 1999, SolarWinds’ mission has been to provide purpose-built products that are designed to make jobs easier for IT professionals.
We're now looking for a Technical Lead Developer to join our Platform UI team.
SolarWinds RMM Platform UI solution helps to reuse UI components across different MSP RMM software products.
• Investigate and resolve complex technical issues with simple and elegant solutions
• Continually identify areas of improvement with respect to product supportability, development process, quality, and technology stack
• Lead the design, implementation, and testing of new features
• Mentor junior team members, provide technical guidance, and share best practices both within and outside the team
• Build secure, scalable, distributed and fault-tolerant cloud-based systems, following Agile development processes
• Perform code reviews at all levels
• Be self-driven, with focus on achieving team goals and overall project delivery milestones
• BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
• 7+ years designing and developing commercial software
Experience with a major client-side UI framework (Angular, React, etc.).
API query language (GraphQL, Apollo server, GQL modules etc.)
NodeJS module experience.
Experience running large applications on one or more public clouds (preferably AWS)
Experience with industry leading CI/CD practices and Jenkins build configuration management.
Basic knowledge about Docker
Demonstrated proficiency in multiple areas of programming (e.g. web development, concurrency, design patterns, etc.)
Experience with good source control concepts and tools (Git or similar)
Working knowledge of automated testing patterns and practices
Ability to learn new products and programming languages quickly
Excellent problem solving skills; can triagetical tec and resolve crih issues without supervision
Should have excellent communications skills, a good attitude, and a friendly personality
Kubernetes (EKS, KUBECTL)
Any chart library (preferrably Helm)
Experience working in and leading distributed teams
• A full-time position (40 hours/week)
• Attractive salary and regular performance-dependent salary increases, annual bonus plan
• Private medical subscription
• Gym Subscription
• Life & disability insurance
• Extra leave days for seniority acquired within the company
• Modern office facilities located centrally
• Lots of space for self-development, personal growth, and opportunities to contribute
• Possibility to get involved in our Social Responsibility Program
• A team of high performing and passionate colleagues.
SolarWinds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. SolarWinds will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID 2020-14242
# Positions 1
Category (Candidate Search) Engineering
Position Type Regular
Business Group MSP