Solarwinds Inc. Senior Java Developer in Bucharest, Romania
We are currently looking for a senior Java developer for the product from our Tools portfolio to join our newly built team in Bucharest office.
The product you will be working on is called Web Help Desk and it’s a web application written in Java and Angular, designed for the management of tickets and assets. You can learn more or download this product here:
What would you do?
• Design, implement, optimize, integrate and test new features or application components
• Actively contribute to architecture, design, code reviews and unit/automated testing
• Support building frameworks and tools to streamline development activities
• Troubleshooting and improvements of released products
• Coach less experienced colleagues
• Maintain strong ownership on product quality and development practices
• Be a leading member of the self-organized engineering scrum team working according to the agile principles
• Use IntelliJ as an IDE
• Work with the code written in Java and Spring framework
• Use Jira to track our project, Confluence to share ideas, TeamCity for continuous delivery and Bitbucket for version control and code reviews
What is needed for this position?
• Strong knowledge of Java language
• Strong skills to develop clean and maintainable code and follow commonly used best practices e.g. unit testing, design patterns
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Solid understanding of the development process
• Able to use English daily
• Be a team player and hard worker, willing to learn new technologies
• Be an enthusiastic and happy engineer, developing great products
What are some desired (not required) skills?
• Experience in applying Agile methodology
• Having been exposed to security related topics
SolarWinds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. SolarWinds will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID 2020-14075
# Positions 1
Category (Candidate Search) Engineering
Position Type Regular
Business Group Core IT