Solarwinds Inc. Senior Frontend Developer (Angular) in Bucharest, Romania
Our business is built around helping technology professionals—IT operations professionals, DevOps professionals and managed service providers (MSPs)—solve today’s IT challenges.
As a worldwide leader in network and systems management software, we protect the Network with Cloud-Based Email Security solutions.
One click on a bad link in an email could bring down a network!! Mail Assure offers inbound and outbound email protection against spam, malware, ransomware, phishing, and other email-borne attacks.We filter upwards of 5 billion of emails a day!
Are you excited to contribute as a Senior Frontend developer to the international never-ending fight against spam? Join our international email security team and work from our office in the center of Bucharest!
• Providing high quality and performant code to further the value of the product based on industry trends and clients’ requests
• Creating new features with new functionalities
• Adding additional improvements for existing features
• Writing unit tests for the projects you are working on
• Meeting project deadlines and working closely with our QA team to achieve that
• Reporting and fixing any possible issues with the system that you may encounter
• Participating in team meetings and actively taking part in planning discussions
• Reporting directly to our development coordinator.
• Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Angular and PHP
• Enthusiastic about writing UI components, following design specifications
• Experience with repositories (e.g. Subversion/Git)
• Bachelor degree completed or in progress
• Proficient use of the English language, spoken and written
• Good communication skills.
SolarWinds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. SolarWinds will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID 2019-13469
# Positions 1
Category (Candidate Search) Engineering
Position Type Regular
Business Group MSP