Solarwinds Inc. Platform Developer in Bucharest, Romania
Are you an experienced software developer with a passion for building cutting edge software solutions? Do you love using the latest technology and working in a fast-paced, agile, and innovative environment? Are you a team player who loves to collaborate with others? Then SolarWinds could be the new rewarding challenge you are looking for.
SolarWinds is the leading global provider of complete IT management and Automation solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs). Our award-winning product suite includes the industry’s #1 RMM Service Automation Platform and has a proven track record of helping MSPs standardize and automate the setup and delivery of IT services in order to achieve true scalability.
We believe that the MSPs who use our products everyday should be excited about them. That's why we put our users first in everything we do and strive to deliver powerful functionality while making their jobs easier.
• Design and implement new platform solutions to enable other teams to be more productive and deliver products quicker
• Advocate industry best-practices in software design and continuous delivery/deployment
• Improve the testability of solutions to maintain high quality
• Building secure, scalable, distributed and fault-tolerant cloud-based systems
• Mentoring other developers and sharing your knowledge and experience throughout the company
• Participating in Agile planning sessions, retrospectives & stakeholder demos
• Be self-driven, while helping the team meet goals and overall project delivery milestones
• Good knowledge of CSS and pre-processors such as LESS and SaSS
• NodeJS module experience
• Experience with containers and containerized applications (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
• Demonstrated proficiency in multiple areas of programming (e.g. web development, concurrency, design patterns, etc.)
• Experience with industry leading CI/CD practices and Jenkins build configuration management and scripted pipelines
• Experience running large applications on one or more public clouds (preferably AWS)
• Familiarity with Microservices and Serverless architectures
• A full-time position (40 hours/week)
• Attractive salary and regular performance-dependent salary increases, annual bonus plan
• Private medical subscription
• Gym Subscription
• Life & disability insurance
• Extra leave days for seniority acquired within the company
• Modern office facilities located centrally
• Lots of space for self-development, personal growth, and opportunities to contribute
• Possibility to get involved in our Social Responsibility Program
• A team of high performing and passionate colleagues.
SolarWinds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. SolarWinds will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID 2019-12861
# Positions 1
Category (Candidate Search) Engineering
Position Type Regular
Business Group MSP