Solarwinds Inc. Frontend Developer in Bucharest, Romania
SolarWinds UI team is responsible for building a modern frontend framework, used across all SolarWinds products to provide a familiar, cohesive and delightful user experience for our customers. Our framework must be flexible enough to accommodate dozens of different products and their unique use-cases, while also maintaining a consistent, on-brand user experience. We're looking for creative, dedicated frontend developers that share our passion for modernizing the UI for the SolarWinds product suite, as well as empowering our product developers with the tools they need to build beautiful UIs as efficiently as possible.
We're a highly collaborative group, open to new ideas and contributions and we hope to find another talented developer that loves this work as much as we do.
As a front-end developer on our team, you'll contribute to the design and implementation of Angular-based shared UI components that provide thoughtful, flexible APIs for our product developers.
Work closely with our leads to learn our development philosophies and methodologies. Your responsibilities will include
Create fully-featured UI components, services, directives, etc - which includes, implementation, API documentation, heavy automation to ensure quality as well as other educational materials
Coordinate with our UX designers to ensure style and functionality meets end-user expectations and that our framework provides a delightful user experience for our entire product suite
Work with internal product and feature teams to:
ensure APIs meet their needs
assist with implementation
• You have a BS in computer science / engineering or equivalent experience
• You have at least 2 years overall development experience on a production frontend codebase
• You have at least 2 years of experience with HTML and CSS
• You have at least a year of experience with Angular
• You have experience with CSS preprocessors like LESS or SAS
• You have familiarity with Git and Git clients like Bitbucket
• You have familiarity with Agile development processes
• Have a passion for UI development
• Are detail and goal-oriented
• Take initiative to get things done without explicit direction
• Think there is no such thing as too much communication
• Enjoy helping others
SolarWinds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. SolarWinds will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID 2020-14162
# Positions 1
Category (Candidate Search) Engineering
Position Type Regular
Business Group Core IT