Solarwinds Inc. Senior Security Tester in Brno, Czech Republic
Have you ever dreamed about a job, where you will be saving a World from evil hackers and people will call you a hero? OK, here is the truth. You won’t be saving the World from evil hackers, but you are going to be a SolarWinds hero and working with a great team full of other heroes . :) They have their own special powers and they need someone like you to join their team!
Your special skills will be needed to plan penetration tests, analyze the outcomes, and make recommendations for security improvements. You will be part of a team that is continually improving our products.
What you will be doing?
• Select, design and create appropriate tools for testing
• Perform penetration tests on computer systems, networks and web-based applications
• Document your methodologies
• Gather data intelligence from automated penetration tools and using information gathered during earlier stages to identify vulnerabilities that the tools may not see
• Review your findings (create a tracking ticket using our internal tracking system)
What you will use?
• Nessus scanner, Owasp ZAP Proxy, Metasploit, BurpSuite scanner
• Tools from Kali linux
• Wireshark, NMAP
What we expect?
• Good understanding of network protocols and OS (Windows, Linux)
• Solid technical skills in both information security architecture and penetration testing
• Ability to assess and deploy appropriate testing tools
• A solid understanding of ethical hacking
• Ability to explain findings to non-technical professionals
• Outstanding organizational and data analytics skills
• Have a desire and drive to learn new things
• Be willing to interact and share your knowledge with likeminded professionals and other smart people.
• Penetration testing experience of systems, web-based applications and networks.
• Solid knowledge and experience with using a variety of penetration testing or threat modelling tools including open source and commercial mapping
• Experience with threat reporting and assessing vulnerabilities
• Past experience using problem solving techniques and developing solutions to meet vulnerability threats
• Scripting skills and reverse engineering experience is desirable
What awaits for you besides the top technology and great coworkers?
Among the many benefits are a competitive salary, bonuses, and growth opportunities.
We promote self-education and support you in learning new things – through conferences, learning tutorials and mentors. You can enjoy comfortable office spaces with free and tasty coffee, snacks, game rooms, soft chairs, billiard, Wii and PS 4 with VR.
We invest in your growth - we give you an additional 10 days off for independent study every year and free English classes at the office.
We provide Flexi Passes, pension or life insurance benefits, flexible working hours and fruits in the kitchen.
SolarWinds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. SolarWinds will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID 2018-10398
# Positions 1
Category (Candidate Search) Engineering
Position Type Permanent
Business Group SolarWinds