Solarwinds Inc. Automation Developer in Brno, Czech Republic
Hello, we are SolarWinds , a multinational software development company that creates cool IT management software that our customers love. Join our exciting team looking for an Automation Developer to help grow our virtualization and Private Cloud infrastructure across the globe.
What would you do?
You will be responsible for implementing and maintaining technology around automation and orchestration of our enterprise datacenter and cloud environment.
• Build a customer facing portal, automating system provisioning, connection, decommission with a goal of customer self-service
• Expand our infrastructure for auto provisioning of various environments from CI through to production, “Cattle, not pets”
• Create blueprints and workflows for automation solutions
• Test and deliver solutions to customers
What do we expect from you?
Linux skills (command line, scripting, administration)
Strong experience with REST APIs
Experience designing solutions leveraging Docker containers and container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes
Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders.
• Experience with IT Automation such as vRealize Automation, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, or other IT Automation Tools
• Exposure to cloud services, such as Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure
What awaits for you besides the top technology and great coworkers?
We offer many benefits – let us list the main ones: competitive salary, bonuses, and growth opportunities.
We promote self-education and support you in learning new things – through conferences, learning tutorials, and mentors. You can enjoy comfortable office spaces with free and tasty coffee, snacks, game rooms, soft chairs, billiard, Wii, and PS4 with VR.
You can bike to work and find colleagues who do same sports as you do.
We provide Flexi Passes, sick days, pension or life insurance benefits, flexible working hours, and fruits in the kitchen.
SolarWinds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. SolarWinds will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID 2018-10953
# Positions 1
Category (Candidate Search) Engineering
Position Type Permanent
Business Group SolarWinds