Solarwinds Inc. Marketing Executive in Berlin, Germany
SolarWinds is looking for an EMEA Channel Marketing Assistant to implement campaigns & events across our partner base. This is an exciting pan-EMEA opportunity in which you will assist with partner management and execute on a variety of broad-based marketing programs, including email, digital, web, and report on the performance of each campaign element.
Candidates must have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, with a keen eye for detail and a willingness to do whatever it takes to meet aggressive deadlines. As we are metrics driven, we are also looking for someone with a strong analytical acumen, ability to review data, draw accurate conclusions and make improvements. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment, and is able to prioritize based on business goals.
• Support the Channel Marketing Manager to fulfill both near term and long-term goals
• Help execute quarterly marketing plans including: email marketing, display, social, content calendaring and lead generation
• Manage campaign tracking across CRM, e-mail marketing, display, and social media platforms
• Participate in the planning and development of direct & channel events, including agenda development, event flow, pre-event marketing, on-site participation and collateral and post-event follow-up
• Work with creative team to develop assets to support marketing goals, customizing for individual partner's needs
• Collaborate with key suppliers, agencies & channel partners on promotional items, localization & content requirements
• Report performance of all campaigns, and assess against business targets.
• Regularly craft and send partner communications, including updates and newsletters
• Education: Bachelor's degree required
• Ideally relevant marketing experience – preferably in a tech related environment
• Understanding of basic principles of marketing, SEO, SEM, PPC, Google AdWords, Social, HTML, Web Analytics
• Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Detail orientated & execution focus with the ability to handle multiple assignments in a fast paced rapidly changing environment
• A can do, high energy self–starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who thrives in collaborative work environments
• Ability to implement recommendations and see projects through to completion
• Experience working cross-functionally to execute projects
• Fluency in English required
• Experience with Marketing Automation Tool (Marketo)
• Additional languages are a plus - especially German
• HTML and Photoshop or similar
• Experience working for an interrnational company with remote teams / management
SolarWinds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. SolarWinds will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID 2019-13447
# Positions 1
Category (Candidate Search) Marketing
Position Type Regular
Business Group Core IT