Solarwinds Inc. Paid Search Marketer in Austin, Texas
SolarWinds’ mission is to make IT look easy by arming technology pros with the solutions they need to solve today’s IT challenges. With more than 250,000 customers worldwide, SolarWinds users are loyal and passionate tech pros, and they depend on our products to solve their day-to-day IT management challenges quickly and easily.
SolarWinds Service Desk is a cloud-based IT service management solution built to streamline the way IT provides support and delivers services to the rest of the organization. Due to our rapid growth, we offer career opportunities and currently we are seeking an experienced Paid Search Marketer to drive demand for the business and manage a global paid search account.
· Plan Paid Search projects, maintain targeted budget, develop strong internal and external relationships and control risks
· Support and translate business leader’s marketing ideas into successful PPC campaigns that are on time, on budget and results in desired outcomes
· Manage the P/L of the Paid Search channel by tracking, reporting, and analyzing all PPC initiatives and campaigns; responsible for forecasting and budgeting of channel
· Manage Search Engine relationships – work with Google & Bing (and other top search engines) to ensure appropriate monthly budget target objectives and keep abreast of beta testing
· Work with Brand Teams, Product Managers and other internal business partners to provide online product merchandising support and proactively recommend additional budget spends
· Manage Bid optimization tool and vendor relationship by incorporating best practices, performance metric objectives and tool updates for each account
· Manage SEM agency relationship to develop PPC strategies, campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, campaign optimization and roadmaps
· Grow and optimize keywords portfolio through testing (A/B and Multivariate) with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywords, search query reports
· Execute marketing invoicing and insertion orders, and maintain online marketing budget spend
· Work with internal business partners and vendors to coordinate and communicate project initiatives, define strategy, execute ROI deliverables and make budget recommendations
· Act as a strong business partner and SME of the search engine marketing channel by driving continued innovation, hot issues, new developments and industry best practices by regularly sharing knowledge with extended teams
· Prepare and provide Search Marketing performance reports, data analyses and proposed action items to internal and external tea
· Test and research on evolving SEM tools, trends, tactics, and strategies, and educate broader organization & key stakeholders on new opportunities
· Bachelor’s degree
· 3-5 years of experience directly managing and optimizing paid search campaigns
· Experience using Google Ads, Campaign Manager (or ad server alternatives); Google certifications (e.g. DCM, Google Paid Search, Google Display) are a plus
· Experience with SA360, Marin (or alternatives), Web Analytics Platforms and Tag Management Systems (and relevant certifications)
· Ability to pull/analyze data from multiple sources and make digestible for varying stakeholders
· Ability to work with both internal and external teams ranging from teammates to 3rd party vendors and agencies (including RFPs, vetting new technology and RFIs)
· Experience with A/B and multivariate testing in regards to landing pages, ad copy and image ads
· Strong analytical skills and metrics-driven decision making
· Proficient in all Microsoft Office tools with specialization in Excel (lookups, pivots etc.)
Does this sound like an opportunity where you can thrive and grow? More importantly, could this be the right next step in reaching your career goals? Good! Let’s be in touch. We’ll share our vision for the future and discover how you can be a part of it.
SolarWinds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. SolarWinds will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID 2019-13029
# Positions 1
Position Type Regular
Business Group ITSM