Solarwinds Inc. Inside Sales Representative - Singapore in Singapore, Singapore
SolarWinds: Delivering Unexpected Simplicity
Since our founding in 1999, SolarWinds’ mission has been to provide purpose-built products that are designed to make jobs easier for IT professionals, MSPs, and DevOps pros. We offer value-driven products and tools that solve a broad range of IT management challenges – whether those challenges are related to networks, servers, applications, storage, virtualization, cloud, or development operations.
If there is a piece of IT infrastructure anywhere in the world where performance matters, SolarWinds provides the technology to manage it.
SolarWinds presence in APAC is growing steadily! We are currently seeking professional sales representative who are motivated and self-driven. Due to this growth we are now looking for talented individuals to join our inside sales team as an Inside Sales Representative . Working from our Singapore office you will be motivated, driven and have a zest for sales. You will be responsible for managing, deriving and converting leads into closed sales from your set geography with an attitude to over-achieve targets. You will also partner with Sales Engineering and Channel Partners to conduct web product demonstrations (online / onsite) that are both technical and non-technical.
Do you have a passion for selling? Do you want to earn uncapped commissions? Do you love “all things” tech and want to learn more about IT Software? Do you want to use your tech knowledge to develop new sales opportunities? If so, this is the role for you!
• With our sales model training and tech training you will become an expert in SolarWinds products, platform, and tools.
• Using our proven tech sales model, you will engage directly with Decision Makers in IT departments in all sized enterprises nationwide.
• You will make warm calls to our customers and sell them on our IT Products through a consultative approach.
• You will receive inbound warm leads for product evaluation requests, inbound warm leads for customers who have downloaded trial versions of our products, and/or inbound warm leads for current customers who have additional IT product needs.
• You will partner with Sales Engineering to conduct online web product demonstrations that are both technical and non-technical.
• Provide superior customer service in assisting potential customers during their evaluation process, create quotes and new customer accounts, co-ordinate with channel partners, and close sales.
• Maintain accurate customer records, and activity and pipeline reports within SalesForce.
• Identify new business opportunities and channel partnership and local market opportunities.
• Some travel as needed to visit partners
• 2+ years experience in a sales or phone sales capacity, preferably in the IT Management Software market.
• Passion for selling and enthusiastic self starter with a “can do” attitude.
• Experience with a high call volume fast paced phone sales environment
• Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals by phone while maintaining established sales quotas.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate (oral and written) effectively is absolutely a must.
• Ability to use Microsoft Office/Exchange, and SalesForce.
• Bahasa Indonesia REQUIRED
SolarWinds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. SolarWinds will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID 2016-8433
# Positions 1
Location SG - Singapore
Category (Candidate Search) Sales
Position Type Permanent