Solarwinds Inc. HR Administrator (Part-time, FTC) in Dundee, United Kingdom
SolarWinds MSP is an award-winning international software firm with a global reach. Our Best-in-Class products service over 20,000 business users with wide range of SaaS offerings to achieve our mission of empowering IT professionals to win through technology.
We have an excellent opportunity for an HR Coordinator to join our HR team on a part time (18 hours per week) basis for a 12-month fixed term contract.
Working closely with the HR Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for providing excellent administrative service to support the HR and Payroll function in an effective and efficient manner, maintaining accurate employee records.
HR Administration responsibilities;
• First point of contract for all HR queries.
• Administration of the new joiner and leaver process including the issuing of documentation (employment contracts and new start paperwork, changes of terms and conditions).
• Support with new starter induction and onboarding
• Administration of leave information
• Absence recording and monitoring
• Providing other support as and when required.
Payroll Administration responsibilities;
• Accurate input and maintenance of information for new starts, leavers, absence, leave, etc.
• Completion of monthly post payroll tasks and reporting.
• Processing employee benefits
• Pension administration and auto enrolment
• Liaising with external payroll and pension providers
Required Skills and Experience;
• Proven track record of providing an excellent HR administration service in a busy environment
• Experience of payroll processing is desirable
• Experience of benefit and pension administration is desirable
• Good knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Experience of working with HRIS systems
• Experience of working with international payroll providers would be an advantage
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong organisational and time management skills and ability to prioritise workload
• Approachable with a common sense and can-do attitude to work
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to ensure confidentiality is maintained
SolarWinds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. SolarWinds will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID 2017-9614
# Positions 1
Category (Candidate Search) HR
Position Type Fixed Term Contract