Solarwinds Inc. DevOps Team Leader in Brno, Czech Republic
Are you tired of software development? Would you like to try something new? Have you heard about DevOps ? Do you have experience with CI ? If yes, you are the right person for us! You will have the opportunity to develop the company-wide software building eco-system with your team. As a leader of DevOps Build team , you will have the power to define/change how we build our products. You will have generous freedom to demonstrate leadership, creativity, and strategic thinking, while impacting global SolarWinds business. The cool technologies you and your team will use are Docker, TeamCity, Git and many others.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Evolve and lead our continuous delivery (CI/CD) frameworks .
• Design best practices for build and release process and tooling.
• Work with product teams to collect requirements and translate them into technical design.
• Set clear team vision and goals. Also, It will be up to you to choose the right team members.
• Cooperate daily with other DevOps teams and Engineering.
• BS or MS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
• Experience with development in .NET area .
• Software build system domain knowledge, passion for Continuous Delivery principles.
• Experience with leadership.
• Coding and scripting skills in some OOP (C#, Java, etc.) and scripting (Powershell, MS Build, Bash, etc.) language.
• Familiarity with Unit testing, E2E.
• Experience with the following applications: JetBrains Team City, jFrog Artifactory, Docker, Atlassian BitBucket and JIRA.
• Experience with an Agile environment.
What awaits for you, besides top technology and great coworkers?
You can choose the work-tools you want, no matter if you like Apple or Dell.
We offer many benefits – let us list the main ones: competitive salary, bonuses, and growth opportunities.
We promote self-education and support you in learning new things – through conferences, learning tutorials, and mentors. You can enjoy comfortable office spaces with free and tasty coffee, snacks, game rooms, soft chairs, billiard, Wii, and Xbox 360. And if you are a PS4 fan, note that we have it, too, together with a VR gear.
We invest in your growth – we give you additional 10 days off for independent study every year.
You can bike to work and find colleagues who do same sports as you do, or work from home.
We provide Flexi Passes, pension or life insurance benefits, flexible working hours, and fruits in the kitchen.
SolarWinds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. SolarWinds will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID 2017-9532
# Positions 1
Category (Candidate Search) Information Technology
Position Type Permanent